EvilP 更新于 2022-12-01 16:20
- Fanstratics Troop: Dwarven Alchemist.
- Largely eschewing runic magic for the emergent art of chemistry, the Dwarven Alchemist can utilize several interesting potions for Battlefield Combat. Crafted Boosters and Depressors, held in breakable glass potion bottles, are thrown at Allies and Enemies to apply predictable and cumulative effects with unpredictable durations. This instability can be both a blessing and a curse for either side of the Battlefield. For the Alchemist's ultimate concoction, an extraordinary elixir is ingested, transforming the dwarf into a giant, hulking brute, eager to smash Enemies with his bare fists. This was a fun one. From the start, when reviewing the thumbnails, I couldn’t help but toward the ‘mad chemist’ vibe. Justin pushed it further with a ‘more vials is better’ approach. Very happy. :-) For those of you who want to see Justin actually create the drawing, you can always watch a VOD of his Twitch stream.
- Will there be new ways to influence the opponent's economy?
- Assuming I understand your question correctly, I have not created any Hero Spells or Artifacts which directly hamper an enemy's economy. There are, however, some 'player-chosen events' with the potential to positively or negatively boost the overall economies of specific players.
- Maybe you'd like to offer some thoughts on Songs of Conquest (SoC)?
- Others have written, asking me to comment on SoC, but I am politely declining to do so because I am friends with Magnus Alm (SoC Designer). Prior to Early Access, Magnus sent a Steam key to me, and I gladly gave him my personal feedback. Delivering private opinions to a fellow developer is one thing, broadcasting any critiques... publicly... is entirely different. I hope you understand.
- 我和征服之歌的设计师Magnus Alm是好朋友，他在EA阶段给过我试玩key，我也给他提供了个人的反馈。不过公开发表意见是另一回事，希望你能理解。
- HoMM3 Recollection: Stumbling Out of the Gate (part 3 of 3).